Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Funny Saturday Night Live song

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ElwoodBlues II

ElwoodBlues II
  • Banned
  • 96 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:39 PM

YouTube - Kill Gary Gilmore

This song I think is hilarious. Even though it's not Christmas time. Hope you like it an tell me what you think of it. X-Daniel ;)
"The Lord works in mysterious ways".

#2 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hahahaa ... I don't remember that one. Hilarious. Gilda is so damn cute it's crazy lol. The snow was sure piling up on their noggins towards the end. Thanks for that EBII. ;)

I was just looking at Gary's wiki page and this skit is mentioned!!

Before his execution, the December 11, 1976, episode of NBC's Saturday Night Live featured guest host Candice Bergen and the cast singing a Christmas-themed medley entitled "Let's Kill Gary Gilmore For Christmas". Dressed in winter attire and surrounded by fake snow, the performers sang the medley of familiar Christmas carols with altered lyrics. Lyrics set to "Winter Wonderland" included this line: "In the meadow we can build a snowman / One with Gary Gilmore packed inside / We'll ask him, 'Are you dead yet?' He'll say, 'No, man' / But we'll wait out the frostbite till he dies."

Gary Gilmore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's kinda wild that people were still being executed by firing squad in 1977. Seems too good for that piece of ****. He should have suffered more. Well, Merry Christmas.

:o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users