Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Cop Cars For Sale II

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#1 TK826

TK826
  • Members
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationWauconda/Chicago

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:24 PM

1968 Chevy Biscayne

CPD

Posted Image

1968 Chevy Biscayne/Impala Chicago Police | Chicago | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 7076770
"Grab a brew! ... Don't cost nuthin' "

#2 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 01 January 2011 - 02:01 AM

Ya gotta say as far as clones go, that the CPD Chevy is one of the best. Asking $9,500.

Posted Image

M Squad graphics ... things of beauty.
Home - M Squad - Vintage Police Decals and much more...

:shock:

Here's a cool old cop car. According to Allpar there were almost 300,000 1953 Cranbrook's built, not sure how many of them cop cars but here's a survivor. Just 5 miles north of Talladega Superspeedway. :shock:

Posted Image

Needs restoring..New never installed park light lens, plug wires, plugs, points, condenser, rotor button, distributor cap and 6 volt battery..Also Parts car to go with it...6 cylinder straight shift..WAS running when parked. $1,200.

1953 Plymouth Cranbrook Police Car

:shock:

#3 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:16 AM

And not to be outdone in the clone department are the folks in Concord, CA who have put together some amazing clones in the past. This 1970 Belvedere is no exception, she's a beauty. (magnet door decal not included)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Correct Plymouth "Dog Dish" Hubcaps Installed. CORRECT Police Package 1970 Plymouth Certified Police Speedometer cluster, all instruments work as they should. NEW Tires. Dual exhaust which sounds great. Very unusual and unique Unity Lightbar with vintage Signal Stat rotator, vintage siren speaker, alley light and red/amber lights. Unity spotlight installed on driver's side A-Pillar.

Posted Image

A civilian 318 but looking good at 41 years old. :eek:

Posted Image

Plymouth : Satellite - eBay (item 330515432037 end time Jan-16-11 19:00:00 PST)

http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_cool.gif

#4 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:26 PM

This particular LTD has shown up before. 1984 P39 5.0 - claims it's an actual cop car.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Has all the Original Equipment. Siren works, lights work, PA System works, twin spot lights work. Rear cage Divider.

Not sure if it has a certified speedo or not, too bad he forgot to include that pic among the 21 he posted. ;)

Ford : 5.0 LTD POLICE CAR - eBay (item 330516671754 end time Jan-14-11 11:54:27 PST)

http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_cool.gif

#5 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:05 PM

I noticed this Marquis before but didn't get around to posting it. I noticed it again today with a Buy It Now of $1,000 and someone scooped it within a few hours.

Posted Image

Posted Image
---

1971 Ford Galaxie - Buy It Now is $15,500. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Up for sale is my 1971 galaxie 500 police package interceptor. This is a very nice example of a factory original numbers matching police interceptor. This particular interceptor was never in service as went to a private party when new. The original owner was a engineer with NASA and the car still bares his Nasa parking permits on the bumpers and windshield. The interior is perfect including the factory heavy duty police seats and 140 mph speedometer. The engine is the original 4 bolt main cobra jet witch is new with minor up grades. I installed a 460 crank during the rebuild.

Ford : Galaxie - eBay (item 300514666456 end time Jan-19-11 17:07:44 PST)
---

1978 Dodge Monaco - Asking price $799.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Late 70's mopar 440 b-body monaco chp police car.......no drivetrain, project car.

Dodge monaco chp police car
---

1974 Plymouyh Fury - Asking price $999.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1974 Mopar Plymouth Fury police car.....440 h.p. complete drive train etc.....very rusty donor car only!!! All there but a goner for sure!!

1974 Plymouth Fury police car
---

1969 Dodge Monaco (clone) - Asking price $8,500. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Excellent condition. Starts, runs and drives great. Strong 383 big block with new performance cam, mid-rise intake, 4 barrel carb, 3.73 positrac rear end (Yukon Gear). Dual exhaust with MagnaFlows and H-pipe. Power steering and A/C. Nice Pioneer stereo with Infinity speakers. Converted to electronic ignition. Optima yellow top battery. Small Autometer tach and water temp gauges.

C-Body DryDock: 1969 DODGE MONACO 4-DOOR HARDTOP POLICE CLONE FOR SALE

#6 Bullitt

Bullitt
  • Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationLoganville, GA

Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:20 AM

---

1971 Ford Galaxie - Buy It Now is $15,500. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ford : Galaxie - eBay (item 300514666456 end time Jan-19-11 17:07:44 PST)
---

This is one of my all time favorite Cop Cars, of course behind the Bluesmobile. Would love to make a "White Lightning" movie car replica but 15K is way out of my price range.

#7 Lord Vadus

Lord Vadus
  • Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationWaukesha, WI

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:32 AM

This is one of my all time favorite Cop Cars, of course behind the Bluesmobile. Would love to make a "White Lightning" movie car replica but 15K is way out of my price range.

That was a good movie and is the reason that I try to put Raised White Letter tires on all of my vehicles.
Chad K.

1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible - Being Restored
1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham - Beautiful Black Survivor
1974 Dodge Monaco Custom - Green Bluesmobile To-Be
1975 Bricklin SV-1 #2645; Safety Red
1981 DeLorean DMC-12 #1265 AT; Undergoing Restoration
1981 DeLorean DMC-12 #1601 5-Speed; 4 Year Extensive Restoration, Stock Form; License plate: "DRACULA"

I've inadvertently built a garage of cars from '80's movies and TV.

#8 Mr Mercer

Mr Mercer
  • Members
  • 423 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

That would make a great "white lightning" replica . It has the right interior color , but you would have to put a 4 speed shifter in it and leave the column shifter also . I had a 72 back in 87 that was a close replica , same chocolate brown but with a gold ish interior . Painted the wheels brown and put on some white lettered kelly chargers on it . Had the car for a year and 1 person realized what it looked like .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 TK826

TK826
  • Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:05 PM

Unmarked - LAPD
1978 Plymouth Fury

Laguna Niguel, CA

Posted Image
$999

1978 Mopar LAPD un -marked police car. e-58 360 4 barrel..... no rust daily driver till a week ago. motor needs work. Blue on blue.

1978 Plymouth Fury police car

#10 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:48 PM

Would love to make a "White Lightning" movie car replica

Gator McKlusky: Only two things in the world I'm scared of
Sheriff Connors: Only scared of two things, what's that?
Gator McKlusky: Wimmen and the po-leece. :-P

YouTube - White Lightning - Trailer

There were a few '71 Ford's in White Lightning.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

IMCDb.org: "White Lightning, 1973": cars, bikes, trucks and other vehicles

Unmarked - LAPD 1978 Plymouth Fury. Laguna Niguel, CA

I sure like the blue on that Fury.

Posted Image

We see lots of old cop cars coming out of Laguna Niguel. The two projects in an above post ('78 Monaco, '74 Fury) this blue Fury, and he's also got this Dodge Aspen for sale ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

1979 Mopar Dodge Aspen police car, e-58 360 4 barrel. Runs great, daily driver! Needs paint.

1979 Dodge Aspen police car

I'm sure it's the same seller.

#11 Elwood72

Elwood72

Torn and Frayed

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationColesville,MD

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:22 PM

Gator McKlusky: Only two things in the world I'm scared of
Sheriff Connors: Only scared of two things, what's that?
Gator McKlusky: Wimmen and the po-leece. :-P

YouTube - White Lightning - Trailer

There were a few '71 Ford's in White Lightning.

Posted Image

Is that the one with the 4-speed?

:-P :-P

I got everything I need....almost...
"I was growing sick of rock and roll, it was starting to bore me...and I hated disco, so I needed some place to go. I hadn't heard much blues before. It felt good."-John Belushi
Elwood72.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000330323262

#12 TK826

TK826
  • Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

I'm sure this one must have passed through here before.

Re-listed yesterday.

1977 Plymouth Fury

Tempe, AZ

Posted Image

Posted Image

360 motor many new parts. Siren pas System Cb Radio. We also have the magnets to make it Rocco's car from the dukes of hazard. It is signed buy John Schneider (Bo Duke)

$3000

1977 Plymouth fury (Police Car)

Same car:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3806411/1977-plymouth-fury?rp=1

YouTube - Roscoe Speaks! 77 Fury BURNS RUBBER for WillItMakeIt.com

#13 TK826

TK826
  • Members
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:14 PM

Here's one from Milwaukee, WI.

Not a true police car, but it looks like it would make a good clone.

(Low miles with a gold interior http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_cool.gif)

1976 Plymouth Fury Salon
Posted Image

Posted Image

We have been driving it all around this summer. new brakes, new tires. Light gold velour interior is in very good condition. Large interior with lots of trunk space. Now has 24,700 original miles.

$2500

1976 Plymouth Fury Salon

#14 AZ Blues

AZ Blues
  • Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

Is that the one with the 4-speed?

:-P :-P

Every time they showed Gator "shifting" it, it was a '71-'72 Mustang dash and console shown.

-AZB

#15 Elwood72

Elwood72

Torn and Frayed

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationColesville,MD

Posted 14 January 2011 - 01:23 PM

Every time they showed Gator "shifting" it, it was a '71-'72 Mustang dash and console shown.

-AZB

I know,hence the ":P:P"

"I was growing sick of rock and roll, it was starting to bore me...and I hated disco, so I needed some place to go. I hadn't heard much blues before. It felt good."-John Belushi
Elwood72.jpg

#16 BlueAgate

BlueAgate
  • Members
  • 892 posts
  • LocationRock Hall Maryland USA

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:44 PM

And not to be outdone in the clone department are the folks in Concord, CA who have put together some amazing clones in the past. This 1970 Belvedere is no exception, she's a beauty. (magnet door decal not included)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

A civilian 318 but looking good at 41 years old. :eek:

Posted Image

Plymouth : Satellite - eBay (item 330515432037 end time Jan-16-11 19:00:00 PST)

Nice engine! They seem to have kept it serviced well. That was one thing my Dad taught me when I learned to drive. He made me learn how to change a tire and perform basic maintenance on a car. His idea was that if I knew how to fix something if I broke down, he wouldn't have to come bail me out of a jam. Smart man my Daddy! Heck I even replaced the starter in our 1980 Ford Truck. My hubby was truly impressed with that. Once the cars got beyond my beloved Bertha, I'm afraid I wasn't too good at figuring out what went where with all that anti-smog junk. I made a quick sketch of what the starter looked like wired up and noted the colors and what not. I pulled the bad one out, hauled it into the auto parts store which is where I fortunately was when the starter gave out and proceeded to install the replacement. The only thing my hubby had to do when he got home was tighten everything up for me. I didn't have the proper tools with me to do it the right way but it got me home which then was a couple of streets over from the auto parts store. The only thing I know in the new ones is where to check the oil, the brake fluid and the anti-freeze LOL! Other than that, I'm clueless. There is no way I can change the oil in the new cars now. You have to have special wrenches to do that and I'll be damned if I'm paying inflated prices for a specialized tool!

#17 Elwood72

Elwood72

Torn and Frayed

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationColesville,MD

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

Nice engine!

Yeah....but it's only a 318....

Elwood72.jpg

#18 BlueAgate

BlueAgate
  • Members
  • 892 posts
  • LocationRock Hall Maryland USA

Posted 16 January 2011 - 01:55 PM

Yeah....but it's only a 318....

Okay so it's not a 440 plant. A 440 will suck back on some gas don't forget. As much as I adore the Dodge Ram 1500 trucks with the 5.9 cubic Hemi's in it, I couldn't afford to pay for one let alone put gas in the sucker!:BB:

#19 Elwood72

Elwood72

Torn and Frayed

• Members
  • 1,018 posts
  • LocationColesville,MD

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:22 PM

Okay so it's not a 440 plant. A 440 will suck back on some gas don't forget. As much as I adore the Dodge Ram 1500 trucks with the 5.9 cubic Hemi's in it, I couldn't afford to pay for one let alone put gas in the sucker!:BB:

Who said anything about a 440? I'd settle for a 383. :P

A 318 in that car makes it criminally underpowered.

Oh and BTW; a 5.9 "Hemi" is a 318....

Elwood72.jpg

#20 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:37 AM

... a 5.9 "Hemi" is a 318....

I thought a 318 was 5.2L ?
---

Sold!

Posted Image

17 bids - $7,500.
---

Sold!

Posted Image

Someone shelled out the asking price of $15,500.
---

1972 Fury - PK41U...

Posted Image

Original forged crank 440 HP has been rebuilt and so has the HD 727. The rearend is an 8 3/4 3.23 open diff. The body and paint are done in correct VSP colors and the decals are authentic. There is absulutely no rust on this car. All of the police equipment are date coded VSP items. I'm looking for $13,000 but lets talk.

moparts: Mopar Full Size - Cars For Sale - 1st Quarter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users