Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Canadian Bluesmobiles

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Angry Blues

Angry Blues
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWINDSOR, ONTARIO, CANADA

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:24 PM

How many are floating around up in Canada?

Let's get a list going here. Where are they located, too? I'm in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Have seen a couple around these parts. Also in the London and Hamilton areas, too.

#2 dugalblues

dugalblues
  • Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationPort Hope, Ontario

Posted 29 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

Got a 77 Monaco bluesmobile in Port Hope, Ontario ..... up for sale presently. A 91 Crown Vic project ... up for sale and a 74 Monaco project .... just getting started on it.
Cheers
dugal

Attached Files

8)

#3 QOR

QOR
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBC

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

I'm looking for an actual 1974 Monaco to buy. I'm located in BC but my buddy who is joining me in the project is located in Ottawa. Do you know of an 74's for sale? We are seriously looking to track one down.

Dave

#4 dugalblues

dugalblues
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

Just trying to figure out how many bluesmobiles there are in Canada. I know of 4 in Ontario ......

Cheers
dugal
8)

#5 Steam McQueen

Steam McQueen
  • Members
  • 5,614 posts
  • LocationOntario

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:35 PM

I believe there's 2 in Quebec. The one that's been for sale on Kijiji and the '75 you see on the Dodge Monaco wiki page.

Which ones do you know of in Ontario, Dugal? Mr. Mercer and Hammy Hamster come to mind immediately. Of course your '74 Dugal, and there's a '71 Monaco Bluesmobile near Mississauga.

There's a BB2000 movie car in Saskatchewan.

Sheldon's '75 is going to become a Blumo in Alberta. (I think)

'Blues Brothers Too' have a Blumo in B.C.

I know there's others. Maybe one day da boss will finish up the Bluesmobile Guide and we can have all the Blumo's listed by country. I don't bother Chris about the Guide, I know he's done some work on it and when it's ready we'll have excellent sub-forums for all things Blumo. It's gonna be dynamite. Huge. You'll see :(.

So, which Canadian Blumo's did I miss?

:BB:

#6 dugalblues

dugalblues
  • Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 06:35 AM

I know there is a 71 Monaco Blumo in Oakville, Ont, a 74 Monaco Blumo in Peterborough, Ont, a 75 Monaco Blumo in Oshawa Ont and my 74 Monaco Blumo in Port Hope, Ont
I am looking forward to the new Blumo guide on here. The Blumos get more traffic than any other on this site.
Cheers
dugal
8)

#7 TK826

TK826
  • Members
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationWauconda/Chicago

Posted 23 June 2011 - 04:06 AM

After a quick glance, I count (9) '74-'77 Monaco Bluesmobiles, in Canada.
"Grab a brew! ... Don't cost nuthin' "

#8 Hammyhamster

Hammyhamster
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:36 PM

Just saw this thread on Canadian Bluesmobiles and wanted to thank everyone that has contributed to our car "The King Of The Hill". The car is finally finished with all the correct acessories and is ready for the road wherever it takes us. With only 58000 miles on it and all the mechanical work done to it we are not affraid to go country wide in it. Jake and I really feel that we have closest and most authentic to the actual movie car. We started with a real cop car with all the appropriate details engine, brakes, suspention...etc. This has come at a cost to us (and it shows) but when you add two guys that wear the hats sunglasses and suits..... priceless just priceless! :BB:

#9 sigmfsk

sigmfsk
  • Members
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

Just saw this thread on Canadian Bluesmobiles and wanted to thank everyone that has contributed to our car "The King Of The Hill". The car is finally finished with all the correct acessories and is ready for the road wherever it takes us.

Awesome. The king is - and always will be --- the KING!

But I'm itching to know, does it have a driver-side joystick for mirror control?
http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/forum/bluesmobiles-sale/11029-finland-1974-1977-monacos-royal-monacos-2.html#post125773

your friend in unusual mirror configurations,
arthur

#10 Hammyhamster

Hammyhamster
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

Aw yes it does have that in the door but the stick is missing making the mirror that much more fun to adjust Ba Haahahahaha

#11 AB.B.MOBILE

AB.B.MOBILE
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSpruce Grove Alberta

Posted 28 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hello all! new to the forum... I noticed that y'all were looking for canadian bluesmobiles.... i was the guy that bought sheldons '75... and its 98 percent done... heres a pic.... ill post a few pics of the build later.....

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users