Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Animal House; great movie!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Fulmernator

Fulmernator
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:24 PM

He wasn't Gozer, I don't think, but he was just about every other otherworldly voice in the picture.

#22 JakeandElwood1

JakeandElwood1
  • Members
  • 872 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:21 PM

Yeah the funny thing is that when I said Igor I meant Igon which is Harold Ramis' character beacause I knew he worked on both of them I just couldn't remember his name. lol! Yeah I love all them movies. I have posters for all three.

"My brother is going to kill me!" Flounder
Posted Image

#23 beacky278

beacky278
  • Members
  • 677 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:28 AM

Hey, I just noticed a mistake in Animal House;

Ok, during the preformance of Shout, the first wide screen of the people dancing when Otis Day sings "A little bit softer now", you can see John Belushi on the left hand side of the screen, and remember what Judy had in her hair? Well, on the next wide screen shot, you can see the flower's that were in Judy's hair on the right hand side, meaning the two jumped across the room in like 5 seconds. Also, you can see them clearer on the right hand side in another wide screen shot of the dancers

Anyone ever notice this before?
Posted Image

#24 beacky278

beacky278
  • Members
  • 677 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:30 AM

also, I got the Double Secret probation version dvd a few months ago, what a great movie
Posted Image

#25 wheeling500

wheeling500
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWheeling,IL Just north of where \

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:48 AM

"I can't believe I threw up in front of Dean Wormer".....
"We can't believe you threw up ON Dean Wormer"

Flounder was such a great character as were all the rest of them.

#26 JolietChick

JolietChick
  • Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationAZ

Posted 14 April 2005 - 01:24 PM

hi everyone, i also recently got the double-secret probation dvd of animal house. it has great extras in it. Animal house has alot of mistakes and some are shown in the dvd and some are on this animal house site (here is the link) http://www.acmewebpages.com/animal/
i recommend the site it has great stuff!

I remember the one mistake that i saw the other night, when Dearn Wormer is on the phone with Major Carmine (Carmine is screaming at him cause his daughter came home drunk etc) well the woman on Wormer's bed is in a Toga sheet, it looks like she came from the Toga party. (watch for it, interesting).

"Was it over when the Germans attacked Pearl harbor?"-Bluto
"Germans?"-Otter
"Forget it, he's rolling."-Boon

'How much for the little girl? The women how much for your women? I want to buy your women, the little girl.... Sell me, sell me your women!'-Joliet Jake at Chez Paul's

#27 JakeandElwood1

JakeandElwood1
  • Members
  • 872 posts
  • LocationPa.

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:03 PM

I've had that DVD for a while now. It is so funny!

I've noticed another mistake or mishap. When Bluto is getting all of his food you can see the camera guy's legs in the mirror above where he is getting food. I love that scene!!!! I never noticed the thing with Judy. I'll have to watch for it.

I'm getting an awesome Animal House T-shirt! On the front it shows John then on the back in big letters it says FAT DRUNK AND STUPID and in little font is no way to go through life. That is so great!

"Keep your hands and legs away from his mouth and he won't hurt you."~ Otter ~ I think that's how it goes not sure its something like that.
Posted Image

#28 beacky278

beacky278
  • Members
  • 677 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:18 PM

wow thats an awesome site, it has a lot of cool info on it
Posted Image

#29 Dean Heuke

Dean Heuke

In Blues We Trust

• Members
  • 1,315 posts
  • LocationKrefeld

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:42 PM

I like that Movie,
EXCUSE ME SIR, IS THIS THE DELTA HOUSE?
JOHN: SURRRRRRE COM ON INNN!

#30 vicious

vicious
  • Validating
  • 776 posts
  • LocationRetie

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:53 PM

BLUTO: "They took the bar! The whole f*****g bar!"

DEAN WORMER: Mr. Kroger: two C's, two D's and an F. That's a 1.2. Congratulations, Kroger. You're at the top of the Delta pledge class. Mr. Dorfman?
FLOUNDER: Hello!
DEAN WORMER: Zero point two... Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu - MR. BLUTARSKY... ZERO POINT ZERO.
"Hey Jake... gotta be at least seven dollars worth of change here!":BB:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users