Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Animal House question on VH1 game show

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guitarman5151

Guitarman5151
  • Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationGalseburg

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:17 AM

They have a pop culture game show on VH1 I was watching the other night and the question was.

What was on the students jacket that Neidermeyer freaked out about? :o I couldn't believe my ears. I was wondering if the guy was going to get it right. He did.
"and the other one wants 4 whole fried chickens and a coke."

#2 joliet68

joliet68
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWatford

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:57 AM

A Pledge Pin! On Your Uniform?!

:d
Ask for Babs

#3 JacobSteinAFM

JacobSteinAFM
  • Members
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationLand of Lincoln

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

Haha, I saw another Animal House-related question on that show. The contestants were given quotes spoken from different movies, and they had one Dean Wormer quote that went something like "Who delivered cadavers to the alumni dinner? The trees are filled with underwear and every spring the toilets explode." The guy got it right. :-x
I would like. To feed your fingertips. To the wolverines.

#4 joliet68

joliet68
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationWatford

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:54 AM

It's one of those things where, if the person got it wrong I would be screaming at the tele calling them an idiot and wishing that they would lose all their prizes because, to me, the answer was SOOOO obvious!
Ask for Babs

#5 Guitarman5151

Guitarman5151
  • Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationGalseburg

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:30 AM

That was the first time I had seen that happen. I thought it was great! I hardly ever come across things like that. I just happend to catch it the other night.
"and the other one wants 4 whole fried chickens and a coke."

#6 jolietpaul106

jolietpaul106
  • Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:08 PM

I watch that show, but I didn't see that one. It's stupid some of the things they both know and don't know. It's weird how they know all of this stuff!
I Need more cowbell!! I got a fever...and the only cure is more cowbell!!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users