Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Johnny Lang song

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 daveblues

daveblues
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationAlhambra

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:51 AM

I bought the Blues Bros 2000 CD, and was very disappointed to see the Johnny Lang song he did while sweeping is not even on it !?! WTF! I thought that was the best song in the whole movie, then the leadoff song is the Paul Butterfield song which has nothing to do with the Blues Brothers! Then there are new versions of songs which are also on the first album, so all in all, I think the song choices are just bizarre. The best songs are the Matt Murphy songs, and the CD should have featured Blues Brothers music, not people who weren't even in the movie!
Also, was Harold Ramis involved in the writing of this movie? If so I think it would have been far better.

#2 bbcentral

bbcentral
  • Administrators
  • 4,520 posts
  • LocationAdelaide

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:03 AM

I hate to tell you this my man, but you must have the wrong CD :)
The Paul Butterfield song is called "Born in Chicago", and does feature in the movie.
But the song you want is called "634-5789", featuring Eddie Floyd, Wilson Pickett and Johnny Lang. If it's not on your CD, then you don't have the right one.
And there are no songs on the Blues Brothers 2000 soundtrack that are from the first movie.

Here's the tracklist:
http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/albums.php?album_id=8
ALL songs from the movie :)
Chris Rossi
Senior Administrator
Blues Brothers Central
http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com
Twitter | Facebook

#3 jolietpaul106

jolietpaul106
  • Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

Yeah look again you got the wrong CD. Not to be mean or anything. See which CD you really got.
I Need more cowbell!! I got a fever...and the only cure is more cowbell!!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users