Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

Need An Elwood In North Jersey

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 victor

victor
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationnew jersey

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:58 AM

I am a Jake impersonator in need of an Elwood who fits the script! I have been doing the Blues Brothers for over ten years. You can find me on my agents website "Unique Entertainment" under celebrity impersonators. My shows are split between N.J. and N.Y. This is for serious minded performers. When I say "fit the script" im talkin about a dude whos at least 6 feet tall about 180-195 lbs and who isnt afraid of performing in front of thousands!! E-mail me (pontrellivictor@yahoo.com) or even better call me at (973)510-5819. There is plenty of work out there... im currently working on a gig at a halftime show at Giants Stadium! Lets do this "We're on a mission from God"

#2 ElwoodSoul

ElwoodSoul
  • Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationCleveland OH

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

Victor

Where have you been?
You fell off the face of the earth.

I entered you in Mo's South West Grille "Dead Ringer" Contest and YOU WON!!!!
Since we could not contact you they found another tribute artist to take your place (a Buddy Holly I think)

Now that you are back you should join my web site: Almost Blues Brothers so you don't miss out again.

#3 yellowrr

yellowrr
  • Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationVirginia, VA

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

If you need someone for occasional gigs, I live in southeastern Virginia...? I don't mind traveling one bit, and although I am 6'-1" I'm a little closer to 205# than 190#, have the soul patch, etc. I can't do (real) sideburns though... I had blonde / light brown hair and me growing nice looking facial hair is pretty tough. When I tried to let it grow for a church play a decade or so ago I looked like a serial killer and HAD TO shave it off! I DO like being in front of a crowd though and am definitely not shy.

I also have a VERY accurate replica of the car. It's a 1975 Monaco (not a 1974, but I've only had ONE person in nine years notice), but the paint & markings are spot on, and I made a fairly accurate speaker for the roof. It's a little smaller than the movie version because I needed to be able to break it down and transport it with me when I drove the car to & from events. I'll drive the car anywhere, but I tend to trailer it to further / paying gigs now so that I am reliable.

I'll email you some photos later tonight and we'll go from there? The halftime show sounds like fun!

(Elwood Soul knows me too, and if I bribe him properly, I can get him to say some nice things about me.)

Thanks!

" Boys, you got to learn not to talk to nuns that way! "

'74 Dodge Monaco "Bluesmobile"

My DAILY DRIVER for =11= years!!!
(In the Rain, snow, & shine!!!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users