Note from admin: The forum software has been upgraded, however the theme/styles require maintenance. Please be patient as we work to restore them.

Photo
- - - - -

New Menu At House Of Blues (Except Boston)...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ECWfanatic

ECWfanatic
  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK.

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

Earlier this week, my sister had to go to Houston on business. Once I learned she was going, I constantly told her to go to the HoB to score me some merch.
Anywho, I went to the HoB website to get the address for her and I wound up looking at their menu. Turns out, Food Network's Chef Aaron Sanchez has created a new menu for the restaurants. Every location is serving the new menu with Atlantic City's coming soon. Boston's HoB does not offer the new menu and I assume it's because of their squirrely operating hours.
I have always wanted to visit a HoB and have a Elwood sandwich, so unless Boston's menu stays the same, that might not get to happen now.
(BTW, my sister did not go to the HoB so we are currently not talking. Okay, that last part isn't true.)

Edited by ECWfanatic, 16 December 2011 - 05:16 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Cropper Classic

Cropper Classic
  • Members
  • 1,640 posts
  • LocationSearching for the closest House of Blues

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

While last in Orlando I visited the HOB and was very underwhelmed with the new menu. I didn't like it at all.

http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/orlando/dining.php
One scary soul band as mean and righteous as a fist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users